Sunday, January 16, 2011

January Winner (2) Kaidence Piancastellios

Kaidence is another January winner. Black and white are always great matching colors which bring out the character of a lady. Kaidence looked great in this Queen Mayur Grandeur gown. We loved tthat she matched the dress with this special black hat with veil. :)

2. Jewelry: Alienbear's (Mayur Necklace (Black))

About Kaidence Piancastellios
I found myself in second life in the word of fashion , I never thought being a model would be so hard in sl. I think the most important role being a model is finding quanlity clothing and styling them with elegance like dress I found. I really think becoming My Precious will allow me to be the model I wish to be and to create so many chances where I no longer can struggle making end meats and pay forward to others. That is what I believe My precious queen would do.