Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Time to Fly...

Floating... This is what I felt like when I worn "Fly", new release by My Precious!

Flutuando... É assim que me senti quando eu vesti "Fly", novo lançamento da My Precious!

"Fly" is a very cute, fluffy short dress designed entirely with lace and feathers... The piece is simply unique, and will make you feel like flying among clouds! I simply LOVE feathers and plumes, so "Fly" has become one of my favorite designs by Agnes Finney!

"Fly" é um vestido fofo e gracioso, feito inteiramente com renda e penas... A peça é simplesmente única, and fará você se sentir voando entre as nuvens! Eu simplesmente AMO penas e plumas, então "Fly" se tornou um dos meus vestidos favoritos de Agnes Finney!

To match the dress, you can wear this absolutely unique hat, "Fly with Me", another new release. It is a Tsuru, a very popular origami, and it will give a very special touch to your look!

Para combinar com o vestido, você pode vestir chapéu exclusivo, "Fly with Me", outro lançamento. Ele é um Tsuru, um origami muito popular, e que dará um toque especial ao seu visual!

It is time to fly to My Precious Mainstore and get those wonderful pieces!

É hora de voar para a loja da My Precious e pegar estas maravilhosas peças!

Style Card/Créditos:
  • Hair: Truth
  • Earrings: Glow Studio
  • Ring: Gems and Kisses
  • Bracelet: Donna Flora
  • Shoes: 24 Shoo
  • Face Jewelry: Gems and Kisses
  • Eyeshadow: Dutch Touch