Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Belle

Hello My Precious Reign!

Olá Reino My Precious!

Today I have the pleasure to showcase this WONDERFUL new release by Agnes Finney: Belle!
Belle is a stunning and sexy gown designed in satin, with an elegant and still appealing skirt that will take all the eyes to you...

Hoje eu tenho o prazer de mostrar este MARAVILHOSO lançamento de Agnes Finney: Belle!
Belle é um vestido deslumbrante e sexy feito em cetim, com sua saia elegante mas também provocativa que atrairá todos os olhares para você...


Belle is a mix of elegance and sensuality. The details of the bust are gorgeous, and the elegant fur wrap make this gown a piece to die for...

Belle é uma mistura de elegância e sensualidade. Os detalhes do busto são maravilhosos, e o casaco de pele fazem deste vestido uma peça linda de morrer...


To make your look complete, you can also wear this lovely headpice wich is sold separately, but if you purchase the fatpack of Belle you will get all the headpieces in all colors!

Para completar o visual, você também pode vestir este adorável chapéu, que é vendido separadamente, mas se você adquirir o pacote completo de Belle você receberá todos os chapéus em todas as cores!


The green version really made me faint, but Belle is available in 7 colors! Go check My Precious Mainstore and grab this unique piece!

A versão em verde realmente me fez desmaiar, mas Belle está disponível em 7 cores! Vá agora conferir a loja da My Precious para pegar esta peça exclusiva!

Style Card:
  • Hair: Baiastice
  • Shoes: Sim-I-Lar
  • Jewelry: Alienbear