Saturday, July 30, 2011

Ariel

My Goodness! Ariel is one of the latest releases of Agnes Finney and it is stunning!!!

Ariel is a gown for a Queen. The bodice is marked by the delicate frills and the high detailed embroidery work...


The skirt is adorned with gorgeous frills around the top, and elegant embroidery pattern on the bottom, wich brings the dress a remarkable royalty!
You can also wear the clean version of the skirt, with no patterns on it...

To Close the look, of course, Ariel comes with this stunning headpiece in the matching color...


One thing I must comment is the movement of the skirt, which flows with a unique softness... It is a pitty I cannot show you, so you will have to try it yourself!
Ariel is available in 4 colors: Champagne, Royal Green, Lavender and Red (which I featured above). Check out My Precious Mainstore to get yours!

Style Card:
  • Hair: Baiastice
  • Jewelry: Donna Flora
  • Shoes: G Field