Friday, July 22, 2011

Viola!

Hello beautiful reign!


Lets start talking about fashion! I start my journey with you featuring one of my favorites new releases of My Precious: Viola!


Soft and romantic... these are the best words to describe this beautiful dress by Agnes Finney!

Viola is simply elegant in itself. It has a beautiful lace bodice, and the see-though skirt is designed with soft layers adorned with roses on the borders…


On the top of the skirt, it is featured an elegant ribbon with a rose, which makes this gown wonderfully exquisite!

But all the beauty does not end yet… each gown comes with this delicate rose headpiece in the matching color. It is definitely a piece to fall in love with…

Viola is for sure a gown for a princess, and it is available in three colors. Come to My Precious mainstore and grab this must-have piece!


Style Card:


  • Hair - Vanity Hair
  • Jewelry - Alienbear - "Natasja", in purple
  • Shoes - G Field