Monday, February 27, 2012

Many good news - yayy!!


Hello My Precious gems!
Hola Mis gemas preciosas!


It's been a week since my last post and I have much to tell!


 First let me say that My Precious Fashion house has Honored to be Invited to Participate in the Mix + Mesh Fashion Fair 2012 Launched by AVENUE Models. And the first mesh collection is now available for sale at Country Club


Ha pasado una semana desde mi ultima publicacion y tengo mucho que contarles!!

En primer lugar quiero decirles que My Precious Fashion house es honrado al ser invitado a participar en la Feria de la Moda 2012 Mix + Mesh que sera presentada por modelos de Avenue. La primera coleccion Mesh ya está disponible para la venta en el Country Club.


They will be showcased on 3 March 5pm Mesh viewer is required to enjoy the show. Click here to teleport to the show.


Estos serán presentados el 3 de marzo a las 17:00 hrs. Visor Mesh es requerido para disfrutar del espectáculo. Haz clic aqui > here para teletransportarse a la feria.


Now I continue with the next important thing that I love and I hope you too.
 Our famed designer Agnes Finney has created this beautiful and very sexy dress that I showcased today and stole glances your way.
I present to you "Cherie"


Ahora sigo con la siguiente noticia importante y que me encanta y espero que a ustedes tambien. Nuestra afamada diseñadora Agnes Finney ha creado este hermoso y muy sexy vestido que robara las miradas a tu paso.
Les presento "Cherie"



This is truly a very sexy and femenine creation that I am sure you will feel like a femme fatale.
Cherie is available at the  mainstore waiting for you..

Esta es verdaderamente una creacion muy sexy y femenina que te hara sentir como una mujer fatal.
Cherie esta  disponible en el  mainstore esperando por ti..





And my last good news for you today is the new special goodie for Group members.
Make sure to wear your group tag to get Jovi for only 10L


Y mi ultima buena noticia es el nuevo especial para miembros de grupo.
Asegurate de activar tu grupo para obtener Jovi por 10L solamente.



Isn't cute? I know it is!!! I'm so excited with this dress!!


No es lindo? ya se que si!! Estoy muy emocionada con este vestido!!


Credits:
Hair: W&Y
       LoQ
Hat: Donna flora
Jewelry: Glow,Icing and Mandala
Shoes: N-Core