Monday, December 5, 2011

Midnight!

Hello My Precious Reign!

Olá Reino My Precious!
Oh Gosh… the latest weeks have been really busy for me in RL, so I’ve been gone for a while, but here I am again to showcase the latest releases of My Precious, and they are HOT STUFF! I will start with Midnight, a high fashion outfit designed by Agnes Finney especially for you!

Oh meu Deus… as últimas semanas têm sido realmente ocupadas para mim na RL, então eu tenho estado ausente for um tempo, mas aqui estou eu novamente para mostrar os últimos lançamentos de My Precious, e eles são QUENTES! Eu vou começar com Midnight, um outfit de alta moda feito por Agnes Finney especialmente para você!


Midnight is an ultra-chic outfit gathering a lace top and bra, gloves, white belt, a knee-length black skirt and outstanding bell-mouth pants inspired by the 70’s! The design is all surrounded by a high fashion view, which is accentuated by the black-and-white style. Perfect for you, chic and fashionable girl!
Midnight é um conjunto ultra-chique reunindo uma blusa de renda e um sutiã, luvas, cinto branco, saia preta até os joelhos e calças boca de sino inspiradas pelos anos 70! O design é todo marcado por uma visão de alta moda, a qual é acentuada pelo estilo preto-e-branco. Perfeito para você, garota chique e fashion!


Midnight is available in two versions, Black and White, with many options of styles for you!
Midnight está disponível em duas versões, Preto e Branco, com muitas opções de estilos para você!


Go grab it right away at My Precious Mainstore!

Agarre o seu na loja principal da My Precious!
Style Card/Créditos:
  • Hair: Lelutka
  • Bag: Indyra Originals
  • Shoes: N-Core
  • Jewelry: Lagyo
  • Glasses: Role Optic