Thursday, December 22, 2011

Michelle

Hello My Precious!

Olá My Precious!

You thought I was gone? Guess not! Here I am again blogging for you the very best of My Precious, by Agnes Finney! And today I have a special outfit for you: Michelle, one of the latest designs by Agnes Finney!

Pensaram que eu tinha ido embora? Acho que não! Aqui estou eu novamente blogando para vocês o melhor de My Precious, de Agnes Finney! E hoje eu tenho uma peça especial para você: Michelle, um dos novos lançamentos da My Precious!


Michelle is pure elegance. This black and white outfit was designed in vintage style, with ruffled puff sleeves and a magnificent skirt adorned with classy patterns!

Michelle é elegância pura. Este vestido preto e branco foi desenhado em estilo vintage, com mangas bufantes com babados e uma saia magnifica adornada com motivos clássicos!


Sensuality is not missing in Michelle, as you can see by the off shoulder top in lace, which is simply gorgeous! If you love richness in details, Michelle is perfect for you!

Sensualidade não falta em Michelle, como você pode ver pela blusa de ombros nus de renda, que é simplesmente maravilhosa! Se você ama riqueza em detalhes, Michelle é perfeito para você!


For those looking for a chic cocktail dress, Michelle is also available with short skirt, perfect for you who want to highlight your curves and spread elegance around!

Para aqueles procurando um vestido casual elegante, Michelle está disponível também com uma saia curta, perfeita para você que quer valorizar suas curvas e espalhar elegância!


Michelle is available right now at My Precious Mainstore, so don’t wait any longer to obtain this fantastic dress!

Michelle está disponível agora mesmo na loja principal da My Precious, então não espere mais para obter este vestido fantástico!

Styling/Créditos:

Hair: Tukinowaguma (Michelle long); Son!a (Michelle short)
Bag: YS&YS
Shoes: YS&YS
Jewelry: Crystal Line; Donna Flora (ring)