Sunday, January 1, 2012

I am Ready to start!

"I am a proud Latin American Woman. Wherever I go, and whatever I do, I will spread the loving, caring spirit that characterizes my people leaving you with the effulgence of a precious gem....Hello My Precious friends, I am Luna Enderfield, My Precious Winter Queen 2011"
"Orgullosa de ser una mujer Latina. Dondequiera que voy, y todo lo que hago, lo hago mostrando el amor y el empeño que caracteriza a mi gente, como el resplandor de una joya preciosa. Hola mis Preciosos amigos, Soy Luna Enderfield, "My Precious Queen 2011"
After a wonderful month, I am here writing my very first blog in "Dare to dream" I'm not going to lie, It's hard to believe it has been a Month since I was selected between 14 lovely ladies. I guess time really does fly when you are having fun. We had a lovely time and enjoyed the finale but is time to begin this wonderful reign. I would like to let you'll know that I will begin to prepare my next posts in this blog. So I hope to stay tune and in touch with all of you.
Después de un mes maravilloso, estoy aquí escribiendo mi blog por primera vez en "Dare to dream". No les voy a mentir, todavia es difícil creer que ha pasado un mes desde que fui seleccionada entre 14 bellas concursantes. Supongo que el tiempo vuela cuando te diviertes tanto. Nos lo pasamos muy bien y disfrute de la final del concurso en el pasado 10 de Diciembre de 2011, pero ya es hora de comenzar este reinado maravilloso. Quiero que sepan que estoy preparando mis próximas publicaciones en este blog. Así que espero estar en sintonía y en contacto con todos ustedes.
It is my desire to represent in the best way to My Precious Fashion House. I want to thank the wonderful designer Agnes Finney and her professional staff for guiding me and offering me their help at all times.
I hope everyone have a happy New Year 2012.
Mi deseo es representar de la mejor manera a My Precious Fashion House. También, quiero agradecer a la maravillosa diseñadora Agnes Finney y su personal tan profesional por guiarme y ofrecerme su ayuda en todo momento.
Espero que todos tengan un feliz año nuevo 2012.