Friday, January 6, 2012

Hebe 彡

Hello My Precious Gems!

A new couture dress has just been released on My Precious Fashion House. I present to you Hebe.
A very glamorous dress, with soft layers of feathers that move like a soft, delicate dance of swans.

                                       ~•~                                     
Un nuevo vestido de alta costura acaba de ser lanzado en My Precious Fashion House. Les presento a Hebe.
Un vestido muy glamoroso, con suaves capas de plumas que se mueven como una suave y delicada danza de cisnes.


Agnes Hebe




Hebe includes the essentials for a spectacular and very avant-garde outfit. A very feminine Corset, chic leggings, gloves, and a delicate skirt and neck covered with beautiful feathers.
I am modeling the color white, but Hebe is also available in Black and purple.

~•~

Hebe incluye lo esencial para un ajuar espectacuar y muy vanguardista. Femenino Corset, chic leggins, guantes y la delicada falda y cuello cubierta de preciosas plumas.
Estoy modelando el color Blanco, pero Hebe tambien esta disponible en color Negro y morado.






I can not end this post without a mention to the wonderful reign of Elle Ahren. She was and remains an excellent example of elegance and glamour in the group of Queens of My Precious Fashon house.
                          Thanks Elle, you did a grea job and you are an inspiration for me.
My best wishes to you.

~•~
No quiero terminar este post sin hacer mencion por el maravilloso reinado de Elle Ahren. Ella fue y seguira siendo una excelente muestra de elegancia y glamour en el grupo de Reinas de My Precious Fashion house.
Gracias Elle,Hiciste un maravilloso trabajo y eres una inspiracion para mi.
Mis mejores deseos para ti.


Style card/credits:

Hair: Amacci.

Hat: Quicksilver Vita's Boudoir.

Shoes: Angelic Lefevre.