Saturday, January 21, 2012

With me...


  Hello My Precious Gems!

Hola Mis Gemas Preciosas!


Winter is a season where we dress more elegantly, we use scarves, pullovers, jackets, always very chic and trendy. Don't you love it?
Let me tell you that the lovely designer Agnes Finney think of ourselves as always! And now I want to introduce you a spectacular creation of My Precious Fashion House Called "With me"

~•~

Invierno es una temporada donde nos vestimos muy elegantes, usamos bufandas, pullovers, jackets,siempre muy chic y a la moda.  Dime si no es genial?
Dejame contarte que Agnes Finney penso en nosotras como siempre! Y Hoy quiero presentarte a ti una espectacular creacion de My Precious Fashion house llamada "With me"

With me

AF Petite Colection, bring us this exquisite creation of spring that includes pants, pullover, jacket, and scarves in different styles and colors.

~•~

De la nueva coleccion  AF Petite, tenemos esta exquisita creacion de primavera que incluye pantalon, pullover,jacket,y bufandas en diferentes estilos y colores.

With me

Comfort with style and sophistication is what this outfit gives us and which I am very excited from the first moment I saw this new release and I couldn't stop imagining a walk around town stealing everyone's attention!

~•~

Comodidad con estilo y sofisticacion es lo que este outfit nos brinda y por lo cual yo estoy muy emocionada. Desde el primer momento que vi este nuevo lanzamiento no pude dejar de imaginar una caminata por la ciudad robandonos todas las miradas!

With Me


Many colors and styles are available at the Main Store My Precious

~•~

Muchos colores y estilos estan disponibles en la tienda principal My Precious


Style card/credits:

Hair:1.*booN DRJ224
   2. DBS Sinful

Earings: Gems & Kisses

Glasses: .::Vassnia::.

Shoes: N-Core

Ribon in head:(TokiD)