Thursday, January 12, 2012

Hebe!

Hello My Precious!

Olá My Precious!

After some WONDERFUL holidays, here I am again blogging you the most gorgeous outfits from My Precious, by Agnes Finney! And today what I have to show you is a piece of pure uniqueness and style: Hebe!

Depois de um pouco de férias MARAVILHOSAS, aqui estou eu novamente blogando para vocês os mais fantásticos designs de My Precious, by Agnes Finney! E hoje o que eu tenho para mostrar para vocês é uma peça de pura exclusividade e estilo: Hebe!

Feathers, feathers, feathers... If there is one thing I LOVE in fashion are feathers. Seriously, they make my eyes shine in happiness LOL! When I put Hebe on, you can only imagine my reaction! This dress is just flawless. The skirt and collar are all adorned with feathers, and they are so realistic that I really felt like a swan!

Penas, penas, penas… se há algo na moda que eu AMO são penas. Sério, elas fazem meus olhos brilhar de felicidade, haha! Quando eu vesti Hebe, vocês podem apenas imaginar minha reação! Esse vestido é simplesmente perfeito. A saia e a gola são completamente adornadas com penas, e elas são tão realistas que me fizeram sentir como um cisne!

What I loved about Hebe is the union between the fierceness of the feathers and the softness of ballet. The result is simply magnificent! It is strong and feminine at the same time, perfect for you to come up with unique styles.

O que eu amei sobre Hebe é a união entre a força das penas e a delicadeza do balé. O resultado é simplesmente magnífico! Ele é forte feminino ao mesmo tempo, perfeito para você montar estilos únicos.

Hebe is available in Black, which I showcased above, and also in White (already showcased by our shiny Queen Luna Enderfield) and Purple, and they are both breathtaking as well! Run to My Precious Mainstore and grab yours!

Hebe está disponpivel em Preto, que eu mostrei acima, e também em Branco (já mostrado por nossa brilhante Rainha Luna Enderfield) e Púrpura, e eles também são de tirar o fôlego! Corra para a loja principal da My Precious e pegue o seu!

Style Card/Créditos:

Hair: Vanity Hair
Swan Make-up: Chelle
Shoes: S-Link
Earrings: Finesmith