Friday, January 6, 2012

Agnes Finney Presents "My Precious Journey Book Release"

Hello My Precious Gems!

Let's Celebrate the wonderful journey of My Precious with the My Precious Journey Book.
Take an intimate look behind the scenes of one of Second Life's® most recognizable and established brands.  Read about the experiences of Agnes Finney and her journey with My Precious thus far.
Take a glimpse at the MP staff along with the Queen contest contestants and with me, Luna Enderfield  as the winner Queen, and much more.

~•~

Celebremos la maravillosa travesia de My Precious con este libro de recuerdos.
Tomemos una intima vista tras bambalinas de una de las marcas de Second Life ® más reconocidas y establecidas. Lea sobre las experiencias que hasta hoy a tenido Agnes Finney en su viaje con My Precious.
Echemos un vistazo personal del concurso My Precious Queen, junto a las participantes y conmigo, Luna Enderfield, la nueva Reina ganadora  y mucho más.



http://issuu.com/agnesfinneymyprecious/docs/mypreciousjourney


From amazing fashions, photography, and inspirational words, this book is the perfect way to capture the precious journey created over the years with Agnes Finney. Including special thanks to sponsors: Avenue Magazine and Alienbear Designs.

~•~

Con Modas sorprendentes, fotografía, y palabras de inspiración, este libro es la manera perfecta para capturar el precioso viaje creado por Agnes Finney a lo largo de estos años. Incluyendo tambien, un agradecimiento especial a los patrocinadores: la revista Avenue y diseños Alienbear.


====================================
Websites: http://agnesfinneymyprecious.blogspot.com/
                   http://mypreciousqueen.blogspot.com/