Saturday, January 14, 2012

Remember me...

Hello My Precious Gems!

Hola mis Gemas Preciosas!


I'm really excited about this new post. The famed designer Agnes Finney and her new Petite Collection present to us this beautiful dress called "Remember me".
A creation extremely romantic, very feminine and charming!. From the first moment I saw the dress, I thought of a romantic evening walk in the woods.

~•~

Estoy realmente emocionada con este nuevo post. La afamada diseñadora Agnes Finney y su nueva Coleccion Petite, nos presentan este hermoso vestido llamado "Remember me"
Una creacion extremadamente romantica, muy femenina y encantadora!. Desde el primer momento que vi el vestido, pense en una tarde romantica caminando en el bosque.


Remember me


Remember me includes a sexy corset and a lace floaty skirt, delicate and dreamy. When you wear it you will feel like a princess in a fairy tale, this is how I felt, and I love it!

Four different colored tops and skirts to mix and match are available at My Precious main store.

~•~

Remember me, incluye un sexy corset y una falda de encaje, muy delicado y soñador. Cuando lo vistas te sentiras como una princesa en un cuento de hadas, asi es como me senti yo, y me encanta!

Cuatro diferentes colores de blusas y faldas para combinarlos estan disponibles en My Precious Mainstore.





I hope you enjoy it as much as I do with this beautiful design.

Espero que ustedes disfruten tanto como yo lo hago con este precioso diseño.




Style card/credits:

Hair:TRUTH Eloise
&
  [ 69 ] SMINC

Necklace,Bracelet &Nails: Mandala

Feet: N-core

Basket :OW Basket with flowers