Friday, December 9, 2011

Serenite!

Hello My Precious Reign!

Olá Reino My Precious!

As winter comes up for half of the world, it is extremely nice of My Precious present us with a special outfit that will warm up your fashion instincts! Be prepared for the coldest season of the year with Serenite, one of the latest releases of Agnes Finney!

Conforme o inverno se aproxima para metade do mundo, é extremamente gentil por parte da My Precious nos presentear  com um conjunto especial que aquecerá sus instintos de moda! Prepare-se para a estação mais fria do ano com Serenite, um dos mais novos lançamentos de Agnes Finney!


The complete pack of this amazing outfit includes blue jeans, a black suéter, and wonderful fur jackets to die for! Casual fashion and elegance all together in a magnificent way!

O pacote complete deste conjunto maravilhoso inclui jeans azuis, um suéter preto, e jaquetas de pele lindas de morrer! Moda casual e elegância juntas de um jeito magnífico!


The fur jackets are available in Light Blue, Brown , Pink, and Cream which makes it really hard to pick up only one!

As jaquetas de pele estão disponíveis em Azul Claro, Marrom, Rosa, e Creme, ficando realmente difícil de escolher uma só!


Serenite is available right now at My Precious Mainstore for you! Go grab it before the snow comes!

Serenite está disponível agora mesmo na loja principal da My Precious para você! Agarre este conjunto antes da neve chegar!

Style Card/Créditos:

Hairs: Vanity Hair
Bag: Amarelo Manga
Fur Hat: Argrace
Earrings: Glow Studio
Nails: Candy Nails
Make-up: Chelle (blush); Baiastice (eyeshadow and eyeliner)
Boots: Enkythings
Glasses: Gos

Also, do not forget this special date: tomorrow, December 10th, 5pm, My Precious Fashion House will be selecting the new face of My Precious: My Precious Winter Queen! It will be a remarkable night and we expect your presence to support the finalists, and, of course, celebrate the new Queen of My Precious!

Além disso, não esqueça esta data especial: amanhã, 10 de Dezembro, 5pm, My Precious Fashion House estará selecionando o novo rosto da My Precious: My Precious Winter Queen! Será uma noite memorável e nós esperamos sua presença para dar suporte as finalistas, e, claro, celbrar a nova Rainha da My Precious!


Location/Localização: http://slurl.com/secondlife/Agnes%20Finney/153/35/1041