Thursday, December 8, 2011

Nina!

Hello My Precious Reign!

Olá Reino My Precious!

As my reign with you approaches the end, I’d like to enjoy my final days here as best as I can, bringing you the latest releases of My Precious by Agnes Finney! This time, I will show you Nina, a very elegant gown designed with class and good taste!

Como meu reinado com vocês está chegando ao fim, eu gostaria de aproveitar meus últimos dias aqui da melhor maneira possível, trazendo os últimos lançamentos de My Precious by Agnes Finney! Hoje, eu mostrarei Nina, um vestido muito elegante desenhado com classe e bom gosto!


Femininity, sensuality and elegance have never been so wonderfully matched in one gown! Nina is designed in satin and lace, two fabrics that together can really make a woman shine. The style mixes vintage and couture views, resulting in a fantastic and unique piece!

Feminilidade, sensualidade e elegância nunca foram tão maravilhosamente combinados em um vestido! Nina foi feito em seda e renda, dois tecidos que juntos podem realmente fazer uma mulher brilhar.  O estilo mistura visões vintage e couture, resultando em uma peça única e fantástica.


You can pair it with Annette Feather Collar, also by Agnes Finney (sold separately) to get an excellent result! 

Você pode combinar o vestido com o colar Annette Feather, também de Agnes Finney (vendido separadamente) para um excelente resultado!


Nina is available in several colors: Black, Black Red, White, Green, and Pink, all of them just gorgeous! Make your choice or simply grab the fat pack with all the colors for you to come out with magnificent styles!  Nina is out right now at My Precious Mainstore, so RUN!

Nina está disponível em várias cores: Preto, Preto Vermelho, Branco, Verde, e Rosa, todos simplesmente lindos! Faça sua escolha ou agarre o pacote completo com todas as cores para você criar estilos magníficos! Nina esta disponível agora na loja principal da My Precious, então CORRA!

Style Card/Créditos:

Hair: Son!a
Jewelry: Chop Zuey
Shoes: Stiletto Moody
Fan: Urid Dal's Hat Shop
Make Up: Miamai (eyeshadow), Baiastice (eyeliner), Chelle (blush)